The Collaborative Archive from the African Diaspora (CAAD) is funded through the budget allocation of the partner institutions. The CAAD Steering Committee aggressively seeks funding through grants and donors to enhance the development of the collection. All funding is allocated to support the initiative across all institutions and agencies.
Funding Opportunities Include:
- Student Assistance & Staff Assistance
- Processing and Digitization
- Fellowships for Research (Student & Faculty Stipends)
- Training & Professional Development
- Storage & Preservation Costs
If you are interested in contributing holdings to the CAAD or for more information regarding monetary donations to the CAAD please contact Yolanda Cooper at email@example.com or 305-284-3551.